“A dish with a grilled or fried flat round cake of ground beef or any other savory ingredients, filled in a roll or split bun with plenty of toppings and condiments” we call it a burger. Of course, you can add chicken, lamb, or turkey for the burger based on your preferences. But here, of course, we are talking about ‘double cheeseburger’ which is a more trending food nowadays.
Now Let’s see how can we make a double cheeseburger at home. we will go with the easiest steps.
Ingredients to make a double cheeseburger
- 1 splitted hamburger bun
- A small amount of salt (Based on preference can increase)
- 1/3 pound of ground beef
- 1 tbsp of a salad dressing ( kraft is better)
- 4 cheese singles ( processed)
- 1 slice of tomato
- Under medium heat, preheat the pan. Toast the two halves of the bun for 2 to 3 minutes and keep aside.
- Now you should separate the ground beef into two portions.
- Then make them into flat round patties which somewhat larger than the bun. do not forget to add some salt and cook for another 2- 3 minutes
- Then flip the patties over and place two cheese slices on each. Cook the patties until you get the desired texture and doneness. This may take another 2- 4 minutes.
- But make sure that the temperature near the center to be around 700C ( 160 0F)
- Finally, arrange the cheeseburger in the following order
- Bottom bun
- Salad dressing
- Tomato slice
- Cheesy beef patty
- Cheesy beef patty
- top bun
Now enjoy yourself !! Easy and tasty right??
Nutrition Facts of double cheeseburger
per a serving
|Dietary Fiber:||1.8g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat:||22.7g||114 %|
|Vitamin A Iu:||1465.3IU||29 %|
|Vitamin B6:||0.3mg||19 %|
|Vitamin C:||4.7mg||8 %|
More funny burger recipe ideas
- Hatch Chile Smash Burgers
- Pimento Cheeseburgers with Bacon Jam
- Inside-Out Roquefort Cheeseburgers
- American Cheeseburger Recipe
- Butter burgers
- Raclette burgers
If you buy a double cheeseburger from a high-end restaurant, of course, it would be costly. Instead, you can make it easily at home with simple and easy steps. More importantly, it would be tastier right? Then why not try??
Try your double cheeseburger at home and don’t forget to leave comments!